Recipe for the Best Leisurely Weekend Morning

 Oh, weekend mornings, I adore you so. There are few things better than waking up and knowing I have absolutely nothing on my plate for the next 48 or so hours (except, perhaps, some tidying around the house, but if I stay on top of that during the week, there's even very little of that needed!).


I'm a big fan of most mornings, not just weekend mornings, which means weekend mornings are that much sweeter. And when shared with a spouse? Well, you've got a recipe for pure bliss!


HERE'S MY RECIPE FOR THE BEST LEISURELY WEEKEND MORNING:

A dollop of coffee. This is important, you guys! My quiet coffee ritual is my absolute favorite of each and every day. Even if you're not a coffee drinker, find a leisurely way to enjoy those quiet few moments each morning...especially on the weekends!


A dash of yoga pants and messy hair. What would mornings be without this luxurious duo? I'm a poster child for yoga pants and messy hair, so on Saturday morning, you'll find me quietly sipping my espresso all decked out in my best yoga pants and a horrifically messy top-knot.


A splash of brunch. Did someone say brunch?? Be still my heart...my favorite meal of all time! Whether we plan on a late brunch out at some of our favorite local joints or we cook brunch at home together, my husband and I are a huge fan of brunch (he even mentioned it in his wedding vows to me, but that's a story for another day).

Recipe for the Best Leisurely Weekend Morning


A side of hilarious husband. What's coffee, brunch, yoga pants, and messy hair without some major fits of laughter mixed in? There's nothing I love more than my husband making me laugh with his witty jokes and unending stories.


Mix them all together and you've got the absolute best leisurely weekend morning around! Oh, I am so looking forward to this exact scenario tomorrow morning! If you need me anytime between 8am-noon, you know just where to find florist in richmond ...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Getting Started: Step-by-Step Preventive Maintenance Plan

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR VISION

SSL-VER­SCHLÜS­SELUNG: BEDEUTUNG DES SSL-ZER­TI­FIKATS FÜR SEO