The power of flower friendships

 Floret Workshops Scholarships are near and dear to my heart for so many reasons. Earlier this week, I re-connected with two past scholarship recipients as part of a little series of posts about the Floret Scholarship program. Be sure to check out the post that features past winners “then and now” here and also read more about last year’s scholarship recipients and how you can apply. 


Floret Scholarship applications are open now through Monday October 30th at 12 midnight PST. If you haven’t yet applied, don’t delay!

As I reflect back on the North Vancouver Flower Delivery, I am reminded of just how many wonderful friendships and professional relationships that have grown out of these life changing events. As a result, I now have flower friends from all over the world! It is through our workshops that I found most of Team Floret  and also recruited the vast majority of our workshop dream team too.

Today, I’m checking back in with three other past scholarship winners. What’s so special about these three amazing souls is that I first met them as scholarship recipients and through the process they became colleagues and life long friends. The best part is that they each came back to join our workshop dream team and share their incredible gifts with so many of our attendees.

I asked each of them to reflect back on when they first applied for the scholarship and share a little bit about their experience as students in the Floret Workshop. I hope you enjoy their stories.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Getting Started: Step-by-Step Preventive Maintenance Plan

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR VISION

SSL-VER­SCHLÜS­SELUNG: BEDEUTUNG DES SSL-ZER­TI­FIKATS FÜR SEO