What makes the Floret Online Workshop unique

 Over the years, I’ve turned to online courses to dig deeper into all sorts of different topics ranging from creative photography to marketing to copywriting. Online courses can be a great way to learn more about a particular topic from the comfort of your own home. 

I’ve spent more mornings than I can count perched at the dining room table with my laptop and a strong cup of coffee taking frantic notes as I watched online course videos. I’ve applied so much of what I’ve learned through these transformative courses and my business has benefited tremendously. 

When the team and I started putting the pieces together to create the North Vancouver Flower Delivery, I thought back on which online courses were the very best and made a long list the things I loved and wanted to incorporate into ours. I also noted all the things I wanted to do differently for our course. And I’m proud to say that we were able to accomplish all of them–plus more.   

Here are a few key things that make the Floret Online Workshop unique.

First and foremost, this is truly a workshop. Unlike some online courses where the instructors upload a few powerpoint videos and pdf documents and then walk away, the Floret team and I participate alongside you throughout the 6-week course. We host weekly Q&A sessions, discuss course content with you inside the learning community, and support you in big ways and small. We pour a lot of time, love and intention into the workshop, which is why we are only able to offer it once per year. 

Printed course book. Even though the workshop is in a digital format, I know how important it is to have a physical copy of the course materials at your finger tips. That’s why we mail out hard copies of the book to every registrant, so that you won’t need a ream of paper and an entire box of ink cartridges to print out the course materials. This 250+ page printed course book contains a decade’s worth of information and resources on growing, harvesting and selling flowers on a small scale. 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Getting Started: Step-by-Step Preventive Maintenance Plan

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR VISION

SSL-VER­SCHLÜS­SELUNG: BEDEUTUNG DES SSL-ZER­TI­FIKATS FÜR SEO